Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mickey and the gargoyle (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]

Mickey and the gargoyle (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]


I made the OCLC WorldCat library catalog!!

They don't appear to have my book's cover image yet--hopefully that will change soon--but that doesn't take any of the shine off of this at all.  I am Snoopy-dancing all over my apartment!!

I feel all 'big time' now!!

Face it, writers are coming out of the woodwork now, with all the ebook/self-publishing avenues creating inroads for everyone with a laptop and an internet connection.  Can you afford to buy all of them?  Of course not.  So this is a prime opportunity to read this one for free.  Nearly every public library now has a website, and on that website, you can request that your local library order a particular title.  Just click on that option, and you can read my book for free--all you need is a library card.

I'm having way too many good things happening to me right now.  If anyone wakes me up, they're going to get a hard slap! 

Yay me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. This sort of thing is necessary. You make a blog post, come back to check your page the next day, and find some moron has posted 27 comments trying to sell shoes on your blog. Sad, but true. If you're not here to spam or to post anything inappropriate for a family audience, you have nothing to fear.