Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ebooks - Finally Got the File Working

When I first got my book up on the Amazon website, I had to bail out of an ebook version of Mickey and the Gargoyle because of 1) changed titling fonts, and 2) wandering indents.

Well, Kindle still doesn't support the Matisse font but I did fix the indent problem.  I had to edit every single one of my 2,225 paragraphs one-by-one.

Now available for Kindle. Trying to get it up for Nook but PubIt! doesn't like my file size or the cover--neither will upload.  Odd.  The file size on the interior and the resolution on the cover file are both within their stated requirements.  I'll keep working on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. This sort of thing is necessary. You make a blog post, come back to check your page the next day, and find some moron has posted 27 comments trying to sell shoes on your blog. Sad, but true. If you're not here to spam or to post anything inappropriate for a family audience, you have nothing to fear.