Thursday, October 25, 2012

There's nothing like it in the world...

...holding your very own book.  About the only time I have for reading a book is on the buses I ride every day on my way in to work, and this time, I'm reading my own story.  Too exciting!


And no, I never thought I'd see the day!



I'm reading it through again.  Pray I find no errors.  I've read it so many times, I've nearly got it committed to memory, but this is the proof copy.  I want to approve it this weekend so I can get the book live on Amazon.  If I see even one more error, I have to start the whole process over again and I just don't want to get bumped back to square one again.  I've spent too much time on that square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. This sort of thing is necessary. You make a blog post, come back to check your page the next day, and find some moron has posted 27 comments trying to sell shoes on your blog. Sad, but true. If you're not here to spam or to post anything inappropriate for a family audience, you have nothing to fear.